Just what is a Cement Foaming Agent?
Concrete/cement foaming agent indicates an admixture that will decrease the area stress of liquid and produce a considerable amount of uniform and secure foam, which can be employed to produce foam concrete.
The foaming agent is a substance that will make its aqueous solution create a massive quantity of foam when mechanical force is introduced straight into the air. This type of material is a surfactant or surface-active material. The essence of the Concrete additive is its surface-active effect. Without surface activity, foaming cannot occur, and it also cannot become a foaming agent. Surface activity is the core of foaming.
The function of cement foaming agent
The key function of a cement foaming agent is always to promote the foaming of cement paste to create lightweight concrete. Cement foaming agents can produce bubbles through chemical reactions, resulting in the cement slurry to possess a large number of pores through the construction process, thereby reducing the density of concrete and making it lightweight, with thermal insulation, heat insulation, sound absorption, as well as other excellent properties.
Cement foaming agents could also enhance the mechanical properties of concrete, enhance its compressive strength and tensile strength, and improve its durability and frost resistance. In addition, cement foaming agents could also enhance the fluidity and plasticity of concrete, making it simpler to create and shape.
12 features and features of foaming agent
- It offers compressive strength and anti-aging properties: Although traditional chemical insulation materials can achieve thermal insulation effects, their compressive strength and anti-aging properties have not been capable of meeting the wants. Lightweight foamed cement can totally solve this problem. , a substitute for traditional insulation materials
- It is actually lightweight: its density can reach 200-1600kg/m3, which effectively reduces the load of the building.
- Good high-temperature resistance: The applicable temperature of foamed cement can reach above 250-300C, whilst the benzene board will soften and undergo chemical reactions above 75C.
- Improve the stability and life of the insulation layer: The foamed cement thermal layer features a high level of stability and anti-aging properties, effectively ensuring that the indoor floor is flat and not cracked. Its lifespan is 5.10 times those of the benzene board. It is made from perlite particles. A lot more than 5 times
- Great thermal insulation: The thermal conductivity is .08w/mk, which can be 20-30 times those of ordinary cement.
- It offers good compressive strength: once the density is 350kg/m3, the compressive strength is 6kg/cm2 in 7 days and 9kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good moisture resistance: There will be no condensation round the warm water pipes during heating, and you will have no splitting in between the layers.
- Good bonding: The material used in foamed cement is cement, which includes a superb bond with the upper and lower layers and will not cause hollowing or collapse of the ground.
- Fast construction speed: each shift can construct 3000-4000 square meters, saving the construction period
- Good integrity: One-time pouring has no gaps and interruptions and will be combined entirely with the cast-in-place floor slab and mortar layer to make a whole.
- It offers an anti-permeability effect: Because of the porous and integral nature of foamed cement, the anti-permeability is more than six times stronger than that of ordinary floor slabs.
- Fireproof: Foamed cement is an inorganic material (cement) that does not burn and therefore has good fire resistance. When used on buildings, it could enhance the fireproof performance of the building.
Exactly what are the types of cement foaming agents?
Plant-based cement foaming agent
It utilizes imported high-grade natural plant polymer products as basic materials and is also generated via a selection of complicated chain reactions. The product is a pure and clear oily liquid using a light yellow color. It is really not responsive to difficult water, non-toxic, odor-free, and sediment-free. The PH worth is close to neutral, non-corrosive to cement and steel, and does not contaminate the setting. The frothing representative is storage-resistant, difficult to degrade, has exceptional frothing performance, rich foam, and modest foam stability. Utilizing this frothing agent to make foamed cement has got the features of reduced usage, affordability, stability, and high quality. Each barrel of frothing agent (200kg) can generate 500 m2 of foamed cement, so it will be commonly employed in floor home heating jobs. In roofing insulation projects, building prices could be considerably minimized.
Animal-based cement foaming agent
It uses selected animal (cow, sheep) keratin since the primary raw material and is also made through a series of hydrolysis reactions, heating and dissolving, dilution, filtration, and high-temperature shrinkage. It is actually produced using imported advanced equipment and the latest manufacturing technology. Strict quality management is implemented through the production process. The product is a deep brown viscous liquid with low impurity content, light irritating odor, uniform quality, sound quality consistency, outstanding foaming, and excellent foam stability; it is a new generation of animal-based cement foaming agents. Because of the high surface strength of the foam created by this foaming agent, the foam is extremely stable. The bubbles of the foamed cement made with it will be in a closed state independent of every other, and there is no link between the bubbles. The permeability resistance of the foamed cement products is quite high. On the same density, in contrast to foamed cement made with plant-based foaming agents, it provides better sealing and also heat preservation properties and higher strength.
The uses of cement foaming agent
- Construction area
Cement foaming agents are widely used inside the construction industry and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight concrete, thermal insulation materials, thermal insulation materials, sound-absorbing materials, etc. Lightweight wet-condensation materials have the benefits of lightweight thermal insulation, sound absorption, etc. They may be widely used in building walls, floors, roofs, partitions, as well as other components. Thermal insulation materials can be used building insulation, heat insulation, fire protection, etc. Sound-absorbing materials can be used building sound insulation and noise reduction.
- Road area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the broad industry and they are mainly employed to produce lightweight pavement materials, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight pavement materials have the benefits of light, wear resistance, and anti-aging and will reduce road noise and vibration. Sound insulation materials can be used road sound insulation, noise reduction, etc. Waterproof materials can be used road waterproofing and anti-seepage.
- Bridge area
Cement foaming agents are also used in the bridge industry, mainly employed to produce lightweight bridge decks, sound insulation materials, waterproof materials, etc. Lightweight bridge deck has the benefits of being lightweight, high strength, and good durability, which could detect the weight of the bridge and extend the service life of the bridge. Sound insulation and waterproof materials can be used bridge sound insulation, waterproofing, etc.
Good Quality Foaming Agent Supplier
Trunnano Info Technology Co., Ltd is a supplier of concrete additives, that are concrete foaming agent and relative products with well over 12 years experience with nano-building energy conservation and nanotechnology development. It accepts payment via Charge Card, T/T, West Union and Paypal. Trunnano will ship the goods to customers overseas through FedEx, DHL, by air, or by sea. If you are looking for high quality concrete Additives, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])